Thursday, January 20, 2011

Black and White Party



Huzzah! Yours truly gained no not a pound, a year older last Friday. *insert age here* Thank you for all the greetings, I wasn't able to respond to each of you, I was busy planning my birth day poop heehee :)


Yes I did. I fell in just one tap. My alcohol tolerance is getting weak what is happening to me?


It was a last minute decision before I decided to throw a party. Please don't kill me if didn't give you an invite. Just so you know, I celebrated my birth day contacting friends, shopping foods and such  with a good friend aoi lee. Who supervise all the cooking!  :D

It was a great great party though! I just want an intimate dinner with closest friends, plain night, no booze and no loud music but it turns like a rave party! It's more than I imagined. (Why do we always end up with a rave party? Waiii  =___=



Hi iSay Why so pogi? heeehee *hi angel hoylar*

I don't know where "Deverginizing party came from" but I'm pretty sure it's an idea between the two! 


And to aei who was late and immediately disappear.  Thanks for the gazillion of siomai :) love love it!






Paging Celine *wave* and yeaah where's kaye? 





 To you guise! Thanks for making me feel old, really really old. Stop telling how old I am, I'm young shut up! Noooo. I couldn't thank you guys enough for giving all your effort to come and celebrate the day with me. From greetings down to cleaning, It was an awesome night, indeed. All penny is worth spending for, it was a blast thank you! Hope you guise enjoy the night as much much much as I did. See you on my 20th till next mosh pit! 

Note: Never! Never never ever drink without food in your cutie tummy.

No comments:

Post a Comment