Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Hipster's Party



NOTE:  There's a lot of photos that might stress you out! 



Last Saturday [01-22-11] was my bun's eighteenth birthday celebration. Finally my friends are turning 1 year closer to my age. Yes I'm the eldest, fuck this!

I'm one of the 18k girls, 18 gifts to most of you. I gave her a doodle book and you got it right, I had it in Dora's paper bag which mark a bad reputation to me. WHAT'S WRONG WITH DORA? I find her cute shut up!

I hate listening to any formal programs, it bores me out. -and to that, WHY I LOOK LIKE CONSTIPATED CAT HERE? =____=

I feel like I has a superpower that night, I don't even know where my energy came from. And if you are one of the guest who witnessed how I behave in public, I' don't hurt people, it's just sometimes I think i has an ADHD.

We're all in black! and white? Look at our legs! Does girls need to bend their right legs whenever there's a whole body picture? Beauty Queen pose much? heehee

Best Friends in College! *Calling out alyssa and Isay*





We're trying to be kyoot! Are we?



He's shy but we're about to do the caramel dansen. heehee ^^

Thanks to rhaine for letting me reconstruct his ex boyfriend's shirt!  [Thanks to A.M. Matsuda for ripping it off!]

Everyone's waiting for this.

THE AFTER PARTY! 






We're feelin so fly like a cheesestick like a cheesetick ehh ehh ehh corny?!









The Birth day girl having the *Panatag Lactum pose* It's the new hip! HUZZAH!








Why is it like I made him cry? I have this thing that when you talk and open a secret to me, I immediately forgot what it is the next day. Don't talk to me when I'm drunk or yeaaah talk to me if you just want a stupid advise.

We even play a game in the pool. T'was fun, I went all out! beaaat that! hehe lulz :) I don't know what's gotten into my mind. I just want to win the game. AND WE DID *insert winning moment here/confetti plizzz* Each partner won a couple key-chain, The worst couple key-chain that ever made! Ugh. Anyhoo, Say heloo to my team mates :) Ohhh noo minus aoi she's from another team, spying our tactics.  heehee


Cause hipsters know how to mosh (We're moshing to Empire state of mind, I guess)


I missed this two! Ohh High School memories :)


Kids nowadays.


Hipsters know how and we always brought the house down.






Credits to: Angel hoylar
                   Rhaine Sunga
                   Aoi Lee 

No comments:

Post a Comment