Sunday, December 19, 2010

Best gift would be...

By the power of blogging I can have these on Wednesday! I know I can *cough. sister. cough*

DOC MARTENS Been drooling for this for months now, I had the chance to buy this when I was still in Singapore, but for some reason, I don't know what happened and let my sister bought me gazzilion of Kerokeropi stuff instead!
SPERRY TOP SIDER Still confused which I should choose. As what the giver always say... CHOOSE ONLY ONE! So, it's a battle between Doc Martens and Sperry Whaii soo hard ._______.

I asked for an Ipod touch to my Dad as a prize to our deal. I fvcking WON! *insert winning moment here*. I seriously don't need an expensive phone but Thank YOU!!

Didn't wish nor ask for this. But I love how supportive my sister about my craziness to keroro stuff HURHUR O^O The heloo kitty mouse will now FINALLY can Rest in peace.

FAMOUS AMOS Chocolate chip cookies baked by my sister!

 I love plain white tees and I has a gazillion of them! Mom Got me in white and black from MNG. Heehee :)

BEANIE! It would be awesome if it comes with white or blue. Please don't include the flower and the color. I suck at googling images.

My camera die on me. I don't need an expensive one, I just need a tool to capture awesome moments. *cough.sister.cough*

External Hard drive- MY LAPTOP BADLY NEED IT. nuff said.

OXFORD! Might get this as a gift to myself for being so good to my cat. But if you guise insist to buy this for me here's the link BUY ME!

You know I need it. GET ME ONE! *laughs foreveeeer* suddenly cry for no reason. Chowsz!

1 comment:

  1. I want 4 of those youve mentioned above too! :) Esp Doc Martens!!

    ReplyDelete