Sunday, December 19, 2010

Out of Boredom!

It's been ages since the last time I posted! Can't even remember when, and yes what I'll be typing down now happened few weeks ago. That's what college stuff do to me, Since I want to keep this blog as my sanctuary of beautiful, productive, stress free stuff. I'm taking the challenge to keep my life exciting and interesting like what my cat does. 



Left Picture:(dress form H&M; Accesories-Singapore brand/SM depo) RP(Top F&H; Skirt thrift shop; Pumps Parasian; Accesories SG brand/SM depo/aoilee; leather jacket F&H)

Huzzah! Me and my friend aoilee (which I think is famous in my blog) did some semi productive stuff  last November 30. I told you it took long weeks before I can have a life! I had no class at that day, and just because her laziness strikes once again, she didn't attend her class, what kind of  model student*slash* friend I got? NOTE: To kiddos out there lurking on this post, Please. please don't idolize what she did*laughs* 


We did some shots, awesome shots! We're not really good with this, and I don't really know what's gotten into our minds, especially me who brought all my clothes to their house! We had lots of fun and for the record, we did something good and change our daily "bully people just get rid of our boredom" routine.



Note: This blog is not a fashion blog

ILU FOREVER BAL! *kisss*

No comments:

Post a Comment